SERVICES WE OFFER
Eleos care consultants care about providing a high quality, compassionate and reliable service to our customers. Here you will find details of the services we offer:
- Expert, independent reports detailing you or your loved ones social care needs and advice on how to meet these needs.
- 2nd opinion social care assessments for reviews/appeals
- Advice and information on Local Authority duties.
- Continuing Health Care checklist and assistance with appeals and reviews.
- Sourcing and setting up of home care, including care agencies to meet cultural needs.
- Advice on finding residential and nursing care home placements, including advice on costs to expect.
- Mental capacity assessments in relation to care and support decisions + best interests decisions. This is in line with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 legislation.
- Court of protection – Certificate provider service for power of attorney.
- Referrals welcome from individuals, families, solicitors, voluntary services, local authorities, GP’s and hospitals.
Contact us via phone, email or online enquiry form. One of our consultants will contact you for an initial short consultation.
FACE TO FACE ASSESSMENT
If you wish to proceed with our services, we will arrange to meet you at home within 2 weeks of your contact to complete an assessment and provide you with advice and information.
INFORMATION AND ADVICE
Following our meeting you will receive a copy of your report or assessment detailing your care and support needs and advice on how these can be met.
FINDING YOUR CARE
You can then use this report to source your own care or can commission Eleos Care Consultants to do this on your behalf. This could include finding a care agency to help you in your home, sourcing a care home in your local area (including a checklist of what to consider when you visit), as well as signposting to local organisations.
If you have opted for us to help you to find your care and support, we will complete an initial telephone review once this is set up to make sure everything is going as planned.