General overview –
1. We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
3. We will put into place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
4. We will respect your data protection rights and give you control over your own information
5. We will only share and obtain your personal date with your consent.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, to do this email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
•What information we may collect from you.
For online queries made via our website www.eleoscareconsultants.co.uk we collect and store your email address so that we can make contact with you to respond to your query. We may also collect your telephone number for this purpose.
To fulfill any contractual obligations that we have with you, we will be required to collect your personal and sensitive information. We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
• Date of birth.
• We may also collect, store and use the following “special categories” of more sensitive personal information for clients only:
• Information about your health, including any medical condition, health and services that currently support you.
• Where we store your personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
• How we keep your information secure
All information is stored electronically and access only given to Eleos care consultants employees for the purposes of supporting you. All electronic systems are secure and password protected and appropriate firewall systems in place. Systems are reviewed regularly to ensure they are effective.
• What we do with your data.
Collect and collate for assessment purposes, advice and to inform decision making. Pass onto third party care agencies if providing a brokerage service to you. We may also use data for our own business purposes – to see where our referrals are coming from and analyse trends. To inform future marketing strategies and the direction of our business.
• Uses we make of your data.
We use your data in the following way – to fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. You understand that in order to provide our services we may need to share and obtain personal information about you including – name, address, medical information and feedback from other professionals working with you or us in order to deliver our service to you.
We ensure that any personal data we obtain in accordance with our Policy is kept to the minimum required to allow the safe and effective delivery of services to you.
• To whom we may disclose your data.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties with a legitimate interest in requesting your information. Information will only be passed onto third parties with your consent for the purposes of promoting your health and social care needs. Examples of people we may share your data with includes but is not limited to GP’s, Care agencies, Adult social care.
We may have to breach privacy and confidentiality in certain circumstances – As Social workers we have a duty to promote the safety of vulnerable adults and children and to safeguard them from abuse. If we suspect that an adult or child may be at risk we have a duty to pass this information on to the relevant host authority.
• Your rights.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request, if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.